Location: Harwell, Oxfordshire (with some travel)
Salary: £38-42,000 depending on experience
Our client has a need to fill a post as a design and delivery trainer. This role will be used in both design and delivery and may be asked to lead a small team of trainers. On occasions, you might be asked to undertake a consultant role as part of a team.
Our client are a small family firm who work across the private and public sector. They work within the defence, health, rail and air sectors and are looking to spread their reach within the local Thames Valley and Science Vale areas. They work across the whole of the UK and have potential clients in the Middle East and Europe. As a small firm they expect a “can do” “hands on” attitude with an understanding that there are no “roles to small”.
- Delivering training in multiple locations across the country and on occasions abroad for both private and public sector clients.
- Involved in the design of training utilizing multiple delivery means, including face-to-face instruction, webinars, action learning sets and online courses.
- You will be expected to design innovative and cost effective learning and development solutions which deliver tangible outcomes.
- You will be working closely with several members of the team including the learning lead, other trainers and Learning and Development Consultants, the Project Support Office and Sales and Marketing leads.
- You will be asked to “own” at least one course “type” in the company and will support marketing and sales to ensure that this is sold effectively.
- Evaluating the market for Procurement Services training programmes and emerging best practice and positioning the clients offer appropriately.
- 3 years occupational experience within Procurement within either the private or public sector.
- 3 years occupational experience within a formal training environment.
- Accustomed to mentoring and supporting development programmes.
- Proven knowledge and credibility of the subject.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Certificate in Education and Training (Level 4) or above or prepared to work towards this in own time within the first year.
- CIPS or IACCM membership.
- Most be prepared to have a security clearance
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses