What is i2?
IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook is a visual intelligence analysis environment that can optimise the value of massive amounts of information collected by government agencies and businesses. It allows analysts to quickly collate, analyse and visualise data from disparate sources while reducing the time required to discover key information in complex data. IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook delivers timely, actionable intelligence to help identify, predict, prevent, and disrupt criminal, terrorist, and fraudulent activities. The tool is widely used by government agencies, Defence and increasingly by banks and retail organisations.
IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook helps organisations to:
- Rapidly piece together disparate data into a single cohesive intelligence picture.
- Identify key people, events, connections, and patterns that might otherwise be missed.
- Increase understanding of the structure, hierarchy, and method of operation of criminal, terrorist, and fraudulent networks.
- Simplify the communication of complex data to enable timely and accurate operational decision-making.
- Capitalise on rapid deployment that delivers productivity gains quickly using a well-established visual analysis solution.