Leadership and Resilience Training
Our one day high impact workshop offers a unique experience to each participant which is designed to explore natural responses to stressful situations. Throughout the workshop, participants will be challenged to uncover what influences their resilience and derails them in situations of uncertainty and ambiguity. Resilience and agility play a crucial part in organisations to ensure offerings remain competitive and that positive customer experience is maintained at all times.
Resilient people demonstrate common traits such as flexibility, high energy, mental agility and can consistently perform at their highest level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to amplify their productivity and results. Our workshop focuses on improving resilience and agility within individuals, teams and organisations and explores ways to positively navigate through change.
This workshop is applicable to anyone in an organisation, regardless of role or experience and can be tailored to meet your requirements.
- Explore your natural reactions to pressured situations first hand.
- Build on your strengths and identify what derails you when faced with the unexpected.
- Recognise what your natural communication and response style is and discover ways to respond positively to the pressures and demands of working life.
- Gain a deeper understating of the relationship between resilience and agility and discover how resilience can help you be more flexible in dealing with change.
- Review best practice about managing emotions and choosing reactions.
- Discover tools and techniques to encourage long term behaviour and attitude change towards developing resilience.
- Increased self awareness of personal resilience and agility.
- Improved understanding about what influences your resilience - positive and negative.
- Maximised ability to mentally prepare and plan for positive action.
- Better coping strategies when faced with challenges.
- Improved problem solving and creativity skills.
- Positively changed attitude towards change.
- Tools and techniques for remaining calm and thinking clearly under pressure.