Are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals?
Location: Locations nationwide
To generate profitable tool hire business by building relationships with customers both face-to-face and via the telephone to achieve maximum sales, while ensuring effective and efficient running of the clients tool hire branches.
This role would be joining the tool hire business of the UK's leading chain of builders merchants.
Our client’s aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
By joining the client's Tool Hire team you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring your customer service is excellent at all times.
- Ensure profitable customer relationships are built and maintained.
- Ensure targets are achieved and exceeded
- Actively seek new business and maintain knowledge of local markets and competition
- Ensure the safety of self, colleagues and customers, by maintaining an up to date knowledge of Tool Hire health & safety procedures
- Ensure all equipment ready for hire is adequately maintained
- Complete tool hire reports and administration duties on a daily basis
- Manage stock levels
- Manage tool hire colleagues within the branch
- Promote effective working relationships and teamwork with other departments and their staff
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of providing excellent customer service
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment is a strong advantage
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Show strong personal drive & ambition, working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Relevant product knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations is desirable
- Full, clean driving license (c1e and be) is preferred
- CITB/NVQ qualifications relating to the tool hire/building/retail industry are preferable but not essential