Are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals?
Location: Locations nationwide
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
To assist in the efficient running of Tool Hire through building relationships with customers and staff to achieve maximum sales potential and customer service.
This role would be joining the tool hire business of the UK's leading chain of builders merchants.
Our client’s aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
By joining the client's Tool Hire team you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring your customer service is excellent at all times.
- Ensure profitable customer relationships are build and maintained.
- Ensure sales orders and delivery schedules are processed accurately and promptly.
- Ensure the safety of self, colleagues and customers, by maintaining an up to date knowledge of Tool Hire H&S procedures and ensuring any maintenance meets the necessary standards and H&S certification is maintained.
- Complete all necessary administration, eg maintenance reports, monthly health checks, risk assessments and daily reports
- Assist supervisor with managing stock levels
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and regulations, awareness of company products and services and identify opportunities for development
- Promote effective working relationships and teamwork with other departments and their staff
- Ability to understand, anticipate and meet customer needs essential
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Show strong personal drive & ambition, working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Need to be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment is a strong advantage
- Full, clean driving license (c1e and be) is preferred
- Relevant product knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations is desirable
- CITB/NVQ qualifications relating to the tool hire/building/retail industry are preferable but not essential