Salary: Up to £35k
Our client delivers clean water to and removes waste water from 8 million customers through a network of pipes, sewers and drains. They clean the water at 1026 treatment works before it’s fit to return to rivers.
Our client is looking for an ex-military person to develop a capital investment programme that will deliver improvements to our client's water network. Typical projects will include the replacement of life expired water main assets, and the promotion of installations to improve distribution network resilience.
- Undertake evaluation and assessment of data for possible projects.
- Identify appropriate funding routes for problems
- Work to timescales and budgets.
- Identify and assess suitable options to resolve network problems.
- Ensure all proposals are safe to build, operate and maintain.
- Support the preparation of required supporting documentation.
- Work closely with all parties in the project team to include our client, Design & Build contractors, consultants and customers.
- Communicate and quantify any risks associated with the preferred outcome.
- Work efficiently, and embrace technology.
- Represent the team.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Experience in handling large amounts of data.
- Experience in working on different projects at the same time.
- Experience in articulating complex arguments verbally and in written word.
- IT proficient.
- Some experience of hydraulic modelling.
- Experience of working closely with customers to enhance our client’s reputation.
- Experience of working to standards, codes and practices.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of Managing risk.
- Full UK driving license.