Would you like to be developing the next generation of user interface for products at the leading-edge of the cyber-security industry? Are you keen to stay up-to-date with the newest technology in the field of UI development?
Our client is seeking a talented individual to join the engineering teams in Aylesbury to work on creative projects to build user interfaces for their latest cyber-security applications. With strong front-end skills, you will have a proven impact building browser-based single page applications and composable UI modules as part of a close-knit team.
Our client has a diverse and inclusive workplace where you can innovate, grow, and make an impact on the communities that you serve. As industry top performers, they aim to develop optimised high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability. You’ll find a family-like company culture where people really do look out for one another, as well as executive leadership that’s accessible, approachable, and transparent. Our client has a serious commitment to fun with things like celebrations and family-first opportunities, office scooters, and a programme that allows you to bring your dog to work.
- Design and code new features as well as seeking opportunities to augment and improve existing functionality.
- Integrate the UI components with middleware APIs and back-end components as part of working in a larger system.
- Guarantee quality by developing automated re-usable tests that will fulfil a rock-solid customer experience.
- You will work closely with UX designers and product partners to deliver a superior user experience.
- Our client is part of the global community, and you will be part of a wider diverse team working with engineers in locations around the world.
Relevant Skills & Experience
- Experienced, versatile and creative engineer with a background in UI development.
- Experience of CSS and HTML web technologies.
- Proficiency with source control systems such as SVN and GitHub, and continuous integration servers such as Jenkins.
- Proven experience of the Angular UI framework.
- Confidence in engineering solutions using Sencha ExtJS.
- Wd in an Agile (Scrum) engineering environment.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser development experience.
- Experience in using Jira as a defect and work tracking system.
- Experience of using the Jasmine test framework.
- Exposure to NodeJS, npm, Maven, Grunt, Karma, and Protractor technologies.