Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join their team based in March, Cambridgeshire. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking engineering team.
A vital member of the team, the role will involve providing support for all production activity. The main purpose of the role will be lead a team of multi skilled Engineers in maintaining mechanical services to all plant and equipment in line with a planned preventative maintenance schedules and responsive breakdown maintenance.
You will mentor and train fellow engineers and teams in electro mechanical principle and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Leading the Engineering Team on a day to day basis, monitoring work output to ensure that the highest standards are maintained. Issue and prioritise work, taking account of individual team members skill to maximise efficiency.
Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all employees and the optimum running efficiency of all equipment, plant and services.
Our client is an incredibly exciting place to work. They are at the forefront of modern food production which means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers.
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results.
- Experience of working as a multi-skilled engineer, ideally with knowledge gained within the food manufacturing industry.
- Good fault finding abilities.
- Ability to work from drawings and plans.
- Effective communications skills at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Able to motivate self and others in the team.
- Flexible approach.
- Must have electrical qualification with some type of mechanical competency
Primarily you will be working Monday to Friday 16:00 to 01:00; however working times may vary according to the season and demands of the business. Overtime and changes to hours will be required at short notice therefore the candidates will need to be flexible.