Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: £400+ per day – Negotiable
Contract: 12 month initial – extensions likely
One of the top 10 defence companies worldwide is seeking an ex-military person able to work on challenging cyber security problems to join their Digital Transformation Cyber Security Innovation & Research team.
Our client is a global leader in the defence sector and the largest defence supplier in Europe.
To support the ongoing initiatives designing and developing state of the art security solutions and providing expert services across IT & ICS security domains.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake state of the art security reviews, benchmark technologies, and develop new prototypes and proof-of-concepts to meet security challenges.
The role also requires the expert knowledge transfer to operational security teams across the company as required.
Opportunities to attend and present at conferences/events are available as required and where business needs are met.
• Proven experience in relevant cyber security specialist area
• Degree, Professional Training or equivalent experience in relevant cyber security related subject
• Experience of research, innovation, and/or solutions development
• Proven track record of managing and delivering cyber security programs
• Proven track record of bid/proposal writing
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• PhD or research experience in related subject
• Publication track record
• Experience of patent applications and intellectual property management