Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join their team based in March, Cambridgeshire. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking engineering team.
You will be working to provide an efficient and effective maintenance service to machinery on site within the clients factory. You will carry out breakdown repairs and planned preventative maintenance to all services and building fabric across the client’s site to suit business/production needs as directed by the Engineering Supervisor or Manager, ensuring tasks are prioritised in order that repairs are carried out with production downtime to be kept to a minimum.
Our client is an incredibly exciting place to work. They are at the forefront of modern food production which means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers.
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results.
- Experience of working as a multi-skilled engineer.
- Good fault finding abilities.
- Ability to work from drawings and plans.
- Effective communications skills at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Able to motivate self and others in the team.
- Flexible approach.
- Must have electrical qualification with some type of mechanical competency
Primarily you will be working Monday to Friday 16:00 to 01:00; however working times may vary according to the season and demands of the business. Overtime and changes to hours will be required at short notice therefore the candidates will need to be flexible.