Location: Corsham (Wilts), London or homeworking considered.
Salary: £20-24k depending on experience (part-time, flexible working considered).
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract, extendable by mutual agreement.
SaluteMyJob is a Social Enterprise providing consultancy, recruitment and training services to employers and helping former members of the Armed Forces, and reservists, into employment. We help employers plan and implement structured, sustainable and measurable 'veterans' programmes, aiming to inform and increase demand for ex-military people as employees, contractors or consultants.
SaluteMyJob are on the lookout for a proactive, creative and enthusiastic individual to lead the marketing, build a community and support sales of the company’s services to employers. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, creative and ambitious Marketing Executive to grow and develop into a pivotal member of a small and disparate team, focussed on building a credible and known brand.
- Lead digital strategy and collaborate on broader marketing strategy.
- Manage/ implement SEO, ads, analytics.
- Work with content writer on Blog, PR, email marketing, newsletters and other website and marketing content.
- Boost visibility on social media.
- Manage website.
- Assist in the creation of offline marketing material including banners, brochures, flyers etc.
- Work with the sales team to help drive sales.
- Build relationships with partners organisations to increase marketing reach.
- Events planning.
- Marketing qualification or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of major digital marketing channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team player.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and a thirst for learning.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise workload and plan ahead.
- Adaptable, resourceful and flexible.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Start Up environment experience.
- Knowledge of email marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords Editor, Facebook Power Editor.
- Knowledge of web design/development.
- Familiar with military.
- Campaign planning, budgeting, execution and analysis to hit targets.
What you’ll get:
- £20-24k depending on experience.
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Rapid progression, responsibility and salary growth depending on performance.
- Flexible working hours within start up community.
- Contributory pension.