Salary: Competitive Salary
Start Date: January 2018
Our Client is a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for their merchant customers. They operate reliable and secure proprietary technology platforms that enable merchants to accept a vast array of payment types, across multiple channels, anywhere in the world.
Our client is looking for an ex-military person to join their Enterprise Team, working within the Business Continuity & Corporate Security Team to understand the complex interrelationship between physical and information security to support, manage and develop their insider threat programme. They are looking for someone with first class interpersonal skills, strong planning and organisational skills - and a team player driven to meet team goals.
- Monitor indicators of risk to assess possible insider threat activity
- Prepare analytic and case summaries to support possible follow on investigations
- Support the presentation of findings regarding insider threat risks and areas of potential vulnerability to senior leadership
- Conduct analysis of known and emerging insider threats
- Present analytic findings to both technical and non-technical leadership as required.
- Employ user activity monitoring, data mining, and analytic visualisation tools to identify potential risks to Worldpay intellectual property.
- Perform case management on active cases, track metrics associated with investigations and prepare summaries of cases and operations as required.
- Provide support for other internal investigations as directed applying insider threat tools and techniques as appropriate and manage the referral of information to other offices and functions when necessary.
- Train management & colleagues on insider threat identification & management.
- Maintain relevant policies & standards around insider threat.
- Support and assist in the implementation and management of the client’s Insider Threat strategy, roadmaps and plans.
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Project management experience
- Professional familiarity with insider threat detection and risk mitigation principles, particularly in private industry.
- A working knowledge of PACE and or forensic investigations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Ability to quickly learn the use of computer systems
- Budget management
- Effective at organising own workloads
- Self motivated with a desire for continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic with the ability to deliver in a constantly changing environment
- Passionate about constant improvement & identifying best practices
- Constantly curious
- Counterintelligence or law enforcement experience as an insider threat detection analyst
- Law enforcement investigator
- Cybersecurity, intelligence or counterintelligence analyst with specific understanding of the tactics, techniques and procedures employed by criminal adversaries.
- Previous experience of developing & delivering bespoke training