Looking for Permanent Staff and Subcontractors
Subcontractors are paid on a day rate depending on skills and experience at a rate between £120-£300 plus per day, with earning potential in excess of £60,000 per year.
Our client is a London based construction company that prides themselves on delivering quality service based around their military values and work ethics.
Our client only employs high calibre individuals who meet their criteria and understand the importance of maintaining the highest professional standards and customer service. You will be an ambassador for the company at all times and will uphold the company values.
Our client is looking for permanent employees as well as subcontractors so whether it is the independence and flexibility of being a sole trader or the security of full time employment we can tailor a solution for you.
- Install power systems, lighting, fire protection and security systems
- Install control panels that operate the electrical systems inside buildings
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Plan the layout of wiring systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical equipment such as storage heaters and water heaters
- Connect switches, outlets and other fittings
- Some experience of domestic electrical installations
- Prior military experience
- Be able to work independently with attention to detail and to a high standard
- Be able to work constructively as part of a team
- An ability to communicate effectively and confidently with colleagues, subcontractors and management
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings and have sufficient analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills.
Permanent employees can enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Branded van or car
- Vehicle insurance
- Public indemnity insurance (£2,00,000)
- Paid holiday
- Excellent rates of pay
- Uniform and personal protective equipment
- Access to tools and equipment from out store
Our client is also currently seeking Ex military tradesmen across a number of other trades including plumbers, carpenters, kitchen fitters, plasterers, tilers, decorators, bricklayers, roofers, foremen and labourers to join their team. If you would like to work with other like-minded service leavers in highly motivated teams then please get in touch.