Location: Cardiff but covering M4 corridor (Newport to London)
Salary: £25-30,000 depending on experience plus 10-15% commission
In this entry level role you will be working with prospects, customers and partners to configure our clients platform to solve their business problems. You’ll also be on the lookout for other organisations our client can help. This role will evolve as you get more familiar with the Cyber Security industry and the world of regulatory compliance. It is envisaged that this evolution will take 1-2 years with remuneration increasing to reflect increased responsibility and capability, consisting of a combination of salary and commission. Training will be on offer.
Our client is an independent software vendor, based in Cardiff, selling monitoring and compliance solutions into the cyber security market.
Initially you will be introduced to the cyber industry by:
- Helping to man exhibition stands at trade shows;
- Following up with interested parties and qualifying whether our client can help them or not;
- Dealing with requests for information through our clients website.
This will evolve to:
- Working with IT and compliance companies who want to use our clients platform to run their own services under their brand.
And we aim to have you working as a consultant:
- Working with people and organisations to tailor their solutions to make them more cyber secure and compliant with a range of industry regulations and standards.
Experience of the following an advantage but just an indicator of what’s expected over time rather than a prerequisite for the role:
- Customer service
- Information management
- IT Networks
- IT Software
- IT Support
- Project management
- Academic qualifications preferred
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- M.C.P, Security+
- Full driving licence