Location: Working nationwide
You can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Consultants, Senior Security Consultants and Managing Security Consultants who think like an attacker and address their clients’ cyber security challenges with market leading solutions. As one of their consultants, you’ll work with a wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
Our client offers a complete range of cyber security services to guide and secure their clients’ digital transformations. You will be working as part of the Cyber Security Unit which brings together 2,500 professionals to help define and implement their clients’ cyber security strategies.
Resources in their Cybersecurity Unit include security experts, a research and development team, ethical hackers, five multi-tenant security operation centers (SOC) in different parts of the world, and an Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility. They are also a global leader in testing.
- Provide Security Consulting expertise to our client’s customers;
- Balance security and information risk against requirements such usability, agility and cost;
- Translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Recognise and overcome ambiguity;
- Recommend alternative solutions to meet security requirements;
- Evaluate security enforcing solutions from a business perspective.
An understanding of information security and a specialism in one of the following:
- Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining Cybersecurity roadmaps etc.);
- Operational consulting (e.g. using the 27000 series or frameworks from sources such as ISF, NIST etc. to deliver security risk assessment, define security objectives and requirements, and produce organisational and technological policy and procedures);
- Audit services (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of security in organisations, architecture or configuration, assessing and advising on how to achieve compliance with significant standards and regulation such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc);
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Application security e.g. security testing, security of web-based applications (including SDLC) or security of embedded applications in industrial or consumer devices;
- Data centre security e.g. cloud security, storage security or secure virtualization;
- End-point security e.g. security of office-based workstations, mobile devices or industrial control system devices;
- Identity and access management (IAM) e.g. implementation of specific IAM products or accompanying business change).
Relevant professional certification
What is on offer for you
Accelerated career progression.
An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer.
And although collaboration is at the core of the way they work, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.