Rittal-CSM Ltd are the world's largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets. The company hold the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such, this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.
Due to a substantially increasing order book, Rittal-CSM are currently recruiting for:
- MIG and TIG Welders
- CNC Machine Setters and Operators
- Assembly and Paint Plant team members
- Logistics and Warehousing Operators with Forklift licenses
- Front Line Supervisors
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Welding Apprentices
- Qualified and Experienced Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineers in various roles
- Customer Services and Supply Chain Professionals
- Quality Auditors and Engineers
Experience in these roles would be preferred but we also have a number of training positions available.
The successful candidates will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus package
- Contributory pension scheme matched by the Company up to 5%
- Enhanced rates for overtime and shift working
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Subsidised staff restaurant and free parking on site
- Family friendly events such as a children’s Christmas party, Summer Fun Day and the annual Pantomime at the Theatre Royal.
About the event
Come along to this event for a chance to see an overview of the company, their products, customers and the benefits of working for Rittal. There will also be a site tour of their manufacturing areas so please ensure you wear closed-toe footwear and suitable clothing that covers your arms and legs. If you decide you would like to find out more, a member of staff will be available to answer your questions.
You can apply for a position on the day, so it would be useful to bring a copy of your CV.
Book your place
To secure your place at this event, click here.