Join the Officers' Association and key employers from the Defence Sector across the South West at this exclusive reception for Serving and retired Officers and the region's employers.
This networking event will provide a Focus on Defence – bringing together employers, jobseekers, and OA contacts from the defence industry to provide insight into roles, opportunities and transition for Service personnel looking to work in the sector and employers looking to hire within the sector.
By attending you will learn how to build connections, share knowledge and learn from others, all within a relaxed and supportive environment. There will be an opportunity to ask those burning questions of the employers present; gain an insider view on working in the defence sector and understand where your own skill set fits into the jobs market.
Many of the employers taking part at the exhibition will also be attending the evening event, so it is a great opportunity to meet up with them informally and start to build and grow your network.
Reasons to attend this Networking Event
- A friendly, relaxed and supportive environment for networking
- An opportunity to meet and connect with military-friendly employers and those who have transitioned out of the military
- Grow & develop your own network – increase your knowledge of the defence sector and make new and important connections
- Get answers to your questions about transferring your skills, transitioning, and more
- Gain insight into possible defence job opportunities on offer