Information days will provide the opportunity to find out more about the different NHS organisations as well as the work experience opportunities, job vacancies and training which may be of interest. It will also enable networking with NHS employers, partner organisations, employees and fellow service leavers.
Attending a Step into Health Information Day will provide:
- An understanding of the NHS, its partners and the wide range of jobs available
- Advice on demonstrating how military skills and experience transfer to NHS jobs.
- Information on and applications for work experience placements within an NHS organisation.
- Information about recruitment processes in the NHS.
- Introductions to ex-service personnel working in NHS organisations who have the experience of making a successful transition from military to civilian employment.
- An opportunity to benefit from fast track recruitment at some participating organisations.
Please check with the organisers of the event to confirm timings.