Information days will provide the opportunity to find out more about the different NHS organisations as well as the work experience opportunities, job vacancies and training which may be of interest. It will also enable networking with NHS employers, partner organisations, employees and fellow service leavers.
Attending a Step into Health Information Day will provide:
- An understanding of the NHS, its partners and the wide range of jobs available
- Advice on demonstrating how military skills and experience transfer to NHS jobs.
- Information on and applications for work experience placements within an NHS organisation.
- Information about recruitment processes in the NHS.
- Introductions to ex-service personnel working in NHS organisations who have the experience of making a successful transition from military to civilian employment.
- An opportunity to benefit from fast track recruitment at some participating organisations.
About this Insight Day
The Countess of Chester Hospital, East Cheshire Trust and Cheshire and Wirral Partnership would like to invite you to the Cheshire Step into Health Insight Day.
During the day you will:
- Learn more about the different roles within the NHS
- Get advice on applying
- Speak to veterans already in NHS employment