BFRS would like to give you the opportunity to discover new and exciting career paths!
Coming to our National Employment & Career Fairs you will have access to the following:
- Local & National Employers.
- Self-employment opportunities and advice
- A selection ELC Approved Providers to further your skills.
- Get a free CV Health check from our Partner Sian
- A mixture of advice stations Associations & Military charities
- A networking room with free refreshments
BFRS National Employment & Career Fairs are here to help and support the Armed Forces Community (AFC) ( Service leavers (regardless of rank, time served, or how long ago you left) Reserve Force, Veterans, Civilians working for the MOD, Partners & families ) in any way we can, so come along and start taking those steps towards your future goals! You are not alone in this process.
Everyone at our Events all have one thing in common, and that is their desire to employ you, Provide you with the right information, to help you now and in the future.
This is a great opportunity to start your Civilian Journey, so don’t miss out.
Register today and stay up to date with the event or feel free to just turn up on the day.
Click here to read our guide on getting the most out of attending an event. This will help you to prepare in advance of attending and understand what to expect on the day.