With over 3,000 jobs available, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in the National Employment & Careers Fair @ Midlands. You’ll discover new jobs, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
This event provides the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with potential future employers and find out more about the various industry sectors available
We encourage you to try new things and talk to people from many different organisations. We hope that the day will steer you towards your future career and open your eyes to the many different opportunities available across the Midlands and the UK, now and in the future.
This is your chance to discover more about your future job options and what employers require of you.
Register for the event today, and you get the latest updates and information straight to your inbox. Just click the Register button above, or phone 0116 254 5477.
As soon as you register for the event, you can also request your FREE CV Health-check to help prepare you for the day.
Why should you attend?
- By attending this event, you’ll have access to hundreds of jobs and professionals from a variety of industries eager to talk about their company and offer employment
- As well as meeting with employers, you will be able to find out about the different qualifications you may need, and meet with training & education providers to help you gain these qualifications
- If you’re looking to set up your own business, you will have the opportunity to meet with a variety of Franchises looking for people just like you
- If you feel you need some help with amending your CV, Forces CVs will be on hand on the day to offer free 10 minute appointments to review your CV
- We will also have a Networking room available for you to enjoy free Tea & Coffee, whilst taking the time to review any information collected, or even some one-to-one time with exhibitors