At Multiplex, we’ve got the boldness to take on projects others say can’t be done. We have the entrepreneurial spirit to challenge preconceived ideas. And we’ve got the determination to unlock and deliver value where others cannot see it.
We are a leading international contractor with a reputation for taking on, and overcoming the impossible.
We are changing skylines across the globe. As a pioneering construction business, we design and build complex, iconic and sustainable structures that add to the economic, cultural and community life in the areas we operate.
About the event
We are hosting an Insight Day in London because we are looking to on-board a number of Perimeter Supervisors to work across our exciting Central London construction projects.
Agenda for the Day
- Welcome and information session
- Site tour around one of our flagship projects on Bishopsgate
- Interviews and Assessments
This Insight Day will give you the opportunity to find out all about Multiplex as an organisation, meet our staff, have a tour of one of our flagship sites in Liverpool Street and discuss the employment opportunities that we have available.
The afternoon session will be in the format of an interview and technical assessment.
About the role
The Perimeter Supervisor will be reporting in to a Logistics Manager, successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing the perimeter of one of our construction sites in Central London. You will also be responsible for all related works ensuring that activities are well managed, organised and safe for site staff and the general public.
Key responsibilities and experience will include:
- You will be ensuring that the site remains secure: supervising the turnstiles, hoarding and be familiar with the site security arrangements and practices
- You will also be familiar with a safe system of work re Traffic management, lifting management/operations and logistics plans
- You will ensure method statements and risk assessments are in place for all perimeter activities and stop works if relevant paperwork, equipment, people or processes are not in place
- You will also be supervising and monitoring traffic marshals and liaising with subcontractors.
Book your place
For more information about the event and to book your place, email your up-to-date CV to Multiplex's Beck Watkins at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you on the day.