The London insurance market is a unique industry at the heart of the City of London. The London insurance market is a largely unknown industry. However, many of the skill sets and characteristics held by ex-Military and Serving reservists are highly valued and sought after.
With the aid of the Careers Transition Partnership (CTP), Officers’ Association (OA), underwriting companies and broking houses, the Lloyd's Military Network have organised an Insight Day to provide an overview to interested transitioning individuals.
Schedule of day
12:30 - Optional tour of Lloyd's
13:30 - Arrival for a 2pm start
14:00 - Various talks
17:00 - Networking drinks
18:00 - Event finishes
- The Insight Day will provide an overview of the industry and the roles available to those transitioning
- Understand how your skills sets can be put to good use in the insurance industry
- Hear about the LMN placement scheme and future career opportunities from those who have recently transitioned
- Develop your Network.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the Insurance industry
- How Service leavers skills are valued in the industry
- How to break into the industry.