With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Kuehne + Nagel is hosting a Driver Open Day in Greenford focusing on their Class 2 Driver opportunities.
Food Service is a highly successful and leading edge business unit within the UK and a strategic sector for Kuehne + Nagel globally. They are in an exciting, fresh and challenging stage of growth, continually increasing their market share and rapidly becoming a leading provider in the UK market.
Come along to this Open Day and find out more on:
- Kuehne + Nagel as a company
- Kuehne + Nagel's client partnership with Greene King
- Class 2 Driver vacancies
- What their Greenford facility looks like on their site tour
About the Class 2 Driver vacancies
The role: Delivering excellent customer service by delivering food and non-food products to Greene King Pubs and Restaurants.
- Salary: £30,859.55
- Shift Premiums
- Additional shift payments for additional shifts worked
- Hours: any 4 shifts from 7. Average 48 hrs per week
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Greene King Discount Vouchers : 33% off food and drink purchased from Greene King Pubs
- Staff Sales
- Route2rewards: offers all colleagues discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services
- Pension: Company will match contribution up to 5%
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Health and Well Being Benefits
- Free Life Assurance
- Salary review pending
Book your place
To register your interest for this event, email your CV to Kuehne + Nagel's Steve Smart at email@example.com.