Insignia Crew provide exclusive access to a unique pool of multi-skilled, disciplines professionals drawn from the distinguished ranks of Great Britain's Royal Marines and the British Armed Forces in support of deck crew operations, interior teams, engineering positions and tailored services.
In joining Insignia Crew you become part of an elite group of individuals who benchmark themselves to the very highest personal and professional standards.
As the winter season draws nearer and the demand for Superyacht crew becomes a serious consideration for Captains whose yachts will be moving to warmer climes, Insignia Crew are pleased to invite you to attend a candidate interview in Bristol. Your interview will allow the company to gain a better understanding of you personally and for you to ask questions relating to careers in the Superyacht industry.
Dates: Tuesday 29th - Wednesday 30th August
Times: 09:00 - 17:00 (both days)
This event is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Meet former Royal Marine and Founding Director or Insignia Crew; Andrew Holme
- Establish firm and trusted relations with Insignia Crew
- Understand the unique skills needed to succeed in the Superyacht industry
- Hear the thoughts of a former Royal Marine now working in the industry (Recorded)
- Achieve a clear understanding about a new career in the Superyacht industry and how quickly you could start in line with the winter 2017 season
- Have your questions answered in depth at their Q&A session.
Book your place
Insignia Crew will be holding one-hour interviews over the two-day event period. To request your place, email Insignia Crew's Recruitment Team at email@example.com with your preferred date and one-hour interview time along with your up-to-date CV, certificates and a photo of yourself.
There are a limited number of places available, so please book your interview quickly to avoid missing this opportunity.