Have you considered teaching and inspiring the future generation?
Gloucestershire College is opening its doors to service leavers who are thinking about moving into teaching. We offer a range of education and training pro- grammes for school leavers, mature students and apprentices.
This a fantastic opportunity for you to gain an honest insight into teaching and/or assessing to enable you to make the decision if teaching is right for you.
Who is invited?
Anyone who will be leaving or has already left the Services is welcome to attend the open day with the open morning best suited those with a background in Engi- neering, Construction or Computing.
What will be included in the day?
• Breakfast while you network with likeminded people and members of our current team here at GC
• Talk from a Service Leaver – get an insight into what it was like to change careers and come to Gloucestershire College
• The opportunity to shadow teaching sessions run by our existing team
• A tour of the department and facilities
• Overview of the employee benefits and total reward package available at GC
For more information please email HR@gloscol.ac.uk
Please RSVP before 1st March 2019 by sending your CV and confirmation of your attendance to HR@gloscol.ac.uk