The City Veterans Network (CVN) will host 'Financial Forces' in London on 27th April 2017, a forum for firms to showcase career opportunities in differing areas of financial markets and promote the benefits of networking.
This will be a unique opportunity for Serving, transitioning and ‘retired’ members of all three Services to interact with the City in a relaxed format. We are all aware “One size does not fit all”…
City Veterans Network comprises member firms from across the UK financial services industry and is dedicated to sharing ideas and experiences about the best ways to employ ex-Servicemen and women. It was formed in October 2014. Firms ranging from Banking through consultancy to Wealth Management will be represented. Transition advisors will also be on hand.
The event will be run over the day with two separate sessions. The Morning session starts at 10:00 for Service leavers with a non-commissioned background and an afternoon session at 14:00 for all Service leavers.
1000hrs – 1200hrs - Soldier Insight
1400hrs - 1700hrs – All ranks Insight
We invite you to attend the Insight Day to:
- Learn what areas are open to Military Leavers
- Ask questions about different areas
- Discover what works with employers
- Talk to those who have ‘cross-decked’
- Learn about intern possibilities
- Share experiences and ask questions about transitioning to a career in financial services with City Military Alumni.
Have your 30 second (lift conversation), 2 minutes (conference conversation) & 5 minutes (dinner party conversation) ready.