Are you an ex-military jobseeker or Service leaver looking for a role in management? Would you like the chance to engage with employers interested in hiring former Service men and women - without leaving your home or office? If the answer is YES, then join us and take part in the Ex-Military In Management Virtual Careers Fair!
The Ex-Military in Management Virtual Careers Fair, brought to you by SaluteMyjob and the Officers’ Association (OA), will take place on June 6th and 7th.
Who Is It For?
The virtual careers fair is aimed at former or transitioning Service men and women seeking or aspiring to management roles in the commercial and Third sectors, with a focus in:
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Risk Management
You will have access to a large number of career and employment opportunities on one single platform - all accessible at your own convenience during specific time slots. The platform is interactive with opportunities to network with employers and other jobseekers.
What Can You Expect During The Virtual Careers Fair?
- You will virtually meet Armed Forces employers.
- Find and apply for management jobs and other opportunities.
- Gain knowledge and advice from our full programme of webinars and presentations in the auditorium.
- Join online chat sessions with employers and other experts.
- Increase your network of contacts during our networking sessions.
- Get 1:1 employment advice from career consultants and other HR professionals.
- Download information from our extensive resource centre.
Registration is open to all serving transitioning and former military personnel regardless of rank.