The Barclays Military Talent Day is designed to provide Service leavers with a broad understanding of Financial Services and how the military skill set transfers to the sector. Service leavers will have the opportunity to hear from Barclays’ Senior Leaders and other Veterans who have successfully made the transition into Financial Services, whilst also hearing about current and future opportunities, including the Barclays Military Internship.
- There will be representation from across the Barclays Group including UK and International
- In addition, members of the Barclays Military Network and hiring managers from across the business will be on hand to discuss the transition process as part of an informal networking phase on the day.
- The military talent day will target tri-service leavers from Army, Navy and RAF.
- Open to all Service leavers.
- Candidates who have 12 months or less to serve are encouraged to attend.
10:00 - Registrations, tea & coffee
10:30 - Formal presentations
12:30 - Lunch & networking
14:00 - Close
To book your reserved space, please email the Central Bookings Team on 0203 162 4410 or email CTPEvents@ctp.org.uk
You will then receive a confirmation email informing you if you have secured a place with joining instructions for the event. On the day, please dress in business attire.
Do not bring hard copies of your CV to this event. An email address will be provided on the day that they can be sent to following the event.