Through the AFTER programme, Barclays supports Service men and women with their transition into civilian employment. As part of this programme, Barclays are offering three-month internships based in London, with opportunities to convert the internships into permanent roles.
Join this live chat event to speak to representatives from the Barclays AFTER programme, and:
- Find out more about Barclays
- Find out more about the internships and the advantages they provide in securing a permanent role
- Speak to members of the Barclays AFTER (Armed Forces Transition, Employment Resettlement) team
How does a live chat work?
There is no need to pre-register. On the day, you simply go to the CTP website and find the Barclays pages.
A chat box will be displayed in the top right hand corner of the Barclays page - click on it and your chat will start.
There is no set time for you to log on - the chat room is open between 12:00 - 14:00. The chat is not public, so other people will not be able to read the conversation you are having.
What can I talk to them about?
This is about you and your career journey, so you can ask anything which might help you determine whether Barclays could be a future employer. Examples:
- Learn about current and future job vacancies
- Discuss any training requirements
- Find out where your skills and experience could fit in